A touch switch is a switch that is turned on and off by touching a wire contact, instead of flicking a lever like a regular switch. Touch switches have no mechanical parts to wear out, so they last a lot longer than regular switches. Touch switches can be used in places where regular switches would not last, such as wet or very dusty areas.
- 1x 10uF 16V Electrolytic Capacitor (C1)
- 2x 100K 1/4 Watt Resistor (R1, R2)
- 1x 10 Meg 1/4 Watt Resistor (R3)
- 1x 4011 CMOS NAND Gate IC (U1)
- 1x Board, Wire, Socket For U1 (MISC)